WE'RE THE 800 POUND GORILLA SERVING THE FOOD SERVICE INDUSTRY
THE POLECAT TRAILERS
INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED FOR THE LINEMAN
WE SERVICE THESE MARKETS
Our products are used in many national crises to assist in restoring power with our PoleCat Trailers and also feeding thousands through the use of our Gorilla Ovens line of products.
Whether it’s a traditional stadium venue, a race track, or many other outdoor large sporting events, our Gorilla Ovens are an essential tool for caterers to serve large volumes of hot food.
Anything from festivals, concerts, state or local fairs, conventions, community celebrations, or even fundraising events are an essential market for our Gorilla Ovens.
A smaller solution using our VIP Series of grills or our 200 Series of Gorilla Oven is perfect for handling large quantities in less time than conventional ovens.
The need for intuitively designed trailers for use in the telephone and electric utility service industry is how our PoleCat Trailers are used.
KEY REASONS TO CONSIDER
- Simply, no electricity required. Portable convection oven propane heated with a 9 volt thermal L.E.D. lighted control panel.
- Patented fanless convection heat flow for less than 5º temperature variance throughout, for instance.
- Large capacity of 20, 40 or 60 full size pans at a time.
- Portability with built-in forklift tracts and strategic bumper guards for transit.
- Finally, easy maintenance with practically no down time. Removable interior racks for power washing the inside.